Thursday, April 16, 2020

Week 2 Thursday

Hello Peeps!

Your Question of the day:  Fill in the blank...I can't wait until I am _____ years old!  Why?
Answer in the comment section below to check in!


Thursday

April Day 9:  Sight Word: said

Math 5-18:  A whole lot of SUBTRACTION!  I can hear their collective groan from my house! πŸ˜‚

Social Studies: Watch this short video on American Symbols

Take the test after you finished to test your smarts!
Create your own flag!  Pick your design, colors etc.  Then tell me why you picked what you picked!

Music:  Check out Mrs. Klemp's Blog and comment!(M,T,TH Pick 2)

Also check out Ms. LeClair's blog too, she has some great ideas of how to keep active!

Today we are going to end by praying with Bridget!

Have a happy and blessed day!
Love,
Mrs. Lowe

20 comments:

  1. Bridget said she cant wait until she is 10 years old because that is her golden Birthday πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashlynn said she can't wait until she turns 16 so she can drive. (Now that's a scary thought!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! That is funny and scary all at the same time!🀣

      Delete
  3. Dominic: I can't wait until I am 13 so I can watch Marvel movies.

    PS We love the children videos with Act of Contrition - great to see and hear friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is GREAT! Marvel movies are really well done and I can't wait for him to be 13 and able to see them too!

      I am so happy you like the prayer videos, I absolutely LOVE them! It is so nice to see their faces and hear their sweet voices!❤

      Delete
  4. Sutton said she can't wait until she is 16 so she could finally be able to ride all the rides at Disney.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT?!? There are rides for people who are 16 and up? I had no idea?. I thought it was all done by height! That is a good goal!

      Delete
    2. It is based on height.. But she thinks if she is 16 then she will be tall enough then! :)

      Delete
  5. Lydia said she can’t wait until she is 12. Then she can have her own phone and her own horse 🐴

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL this is great! I knew I should have asked for a horse when I was 12, why did I say roller blades instead?!

      And the phone🀨, we have that conversation with the twins ALL THE TIME! 12 seems like a good age for that, but I am trying to convince them that 16 would be better! 🀣

      Delete
  6. Karly said she can’t wait until she is 10, so she is double digits πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW, I can remember thinking the same thing! Love this!

      Delete
  7. Kinley said she can't wait until she's 12 so she can get her own phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That must be a popular age for a phone! It is so fun to see what they are looking forward to!

      Delete
  8. 🀣 SMART GIRL! Love this Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carter can’t wait until he’s 100 years old! So he can do whatever he wants πŸ˜†

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Lord, I hope he gets to do that well before he is 100! Too cute!

      Delete
  10. Axel can’t wait until he is 16 so he can drive a car

    ReplyDelete