Thursday, April 2, 2020

Thursday Blessings

 Hello Lads and Lassies! 

Well today is your pick up day! 
 I will be at school from 10-11 as you come to pick up your bag of goodies that I have prepared for you!   If you come with your parents to pick up, it will be a drive through type of thing, so that no one has to get out of the car and no one goes into the school!  I will be there helping or waving!  
I would love you see your smiling faces as you pass by to pick up your work! 
 I miss you all so much!

My question for you today is... 
What do you miss the most about school?
My answer is: YOU

Today I would like you to watch a cute video about Peep and his friends trying to grow a Sunflower!


Where to find sunflower fields this summer in Vermont

In the comments tell me what you thought of the video and what your favorite flower is!

My answer is that I think Quack is HILARIOUS! And I love Tulips! 

Hope you are all safe, happy and healthy!
Love, 
Mrs. Lowe

14 comments:

  1. Dominic liked it when Quack was digging in the wrong spot. His favorite flower is a gerbera daisy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quack is a hoot! Gerbera Daisies are a great choice, they come in so many different colors and always make me smile!

      Delete
  2. I like that they work together. My favorite flower is a sunflower. Karly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you would like that part, because you too are so very good at working together with others! Sunflowers are so cool because they can turn their "heads" to look at the sun!

      Delete
  3. Lydia said it was cool to plant a sunflower, she wants to plant some now! Her favorite flower is a Hyacinth because they smell so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, what a great idea! I will have to look into that... Hyacinths do smell very good and come in so many pretty colors!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashlynns favorite part was when the sunflower finally started to grow and everyone was happy. Her favorite flower is sunflowers also. What she misses the most about school is math class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It is very hard to wait, but when it finally starts to grow, all the waiting will be worth it! Well, have no fear Ashlynn, you will have math again, starting Monday!

      Delete
  6. Carter misses his friends very much! His favorite part of the video is when the a sunflower is beginning to grow, and his favorite flower is a sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is always fun to see your hard work pay off! I love how tall sunflowers get! It is very hard to go so long without seeing your friends! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sutton misses doing math!! She says she really likes math. Mom was trying to be creative and had her doing math problems involving hand sanitizer and soap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kinley misses her friend and Mrs. Lowe. She thought the sunflowers were cool!

    ReplyDelete