Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Our Plan

MARCH 17- APRIL 6TH 

Hello Again!  After today's meeting I have some more information as to what you can expect for the next few weeks.  The rest of this week and then again starting the 30th of March- April 6th(Nothing during our designated spring break) I will be posting each day with something fun or educational that your child may like to do!  This, along with the GIANT list of ideas I sent home with your child, will be great opportunities for your child to continue learning through this break!  I would like for you to have them read everyday and practice sight words as well.  They should all have their black reading bag home with a number of books in it! 

Should we be out longer than April 6th...
This is where I will have more daily expectations in order to meet standards and in order for me to grade and pass your child on to 1st grade!  If I can help it,  I will try to keep your kids off electronics as much as possible.  I do have A LOT of work I printed off and other teaching supplies that I cleaned and brought home with me, should I need to mail them or drop them off on your porch! Either way I will get them to you!
  I will have daily check ins on this blog where you will need to comment or post in order for your child to be counted as present and learning!  I will have a way to collect all the physical work they complete during this time as well, so it can be graded and entered into Power School, this will verify that your child participated in school for these days at home and will not need to make them up this summer!  

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time!
Pam

Please comment with your child's name so I know who has all received this information!

17 comments:

  1. Dominic has been saying verbatim what you said to do and he is doing it - lol! He was also waiting outside for you - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia
    Thank you Mrs. Lowe ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for doing this. Charlie looks forward to the work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashlynn is....Ashlynn, busy work is definitely going to be welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Yay, it worked! Thanks for continuing to try!

      Delete
  7. Karly wants more sight words😂😂😂 Thank you Pam for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I will not be able to test sight words or spelling words in this kind of setting but I can surly give her the words to practice! That wouldn't start until April 6th though! A lot will be determined on whether I am still allowed in school to get more things and make copies. As of right now, I did not bring my bags of sight words...

      Delete