Monday, March 16, 2020

Coronavirus Pandemic Plan

Hello Parents! 
 This is where I will be updating you on all the information that you will need during this crazy time!  

Right now, I will be sending your child home with head phones, watercolors, scissors, book bags and sight words.  This is just a start to what they will need!

The staff will be having a meeting tomorrow and I will post again later in the afternoon to give you more specific information on what your child will need to do and when!  

As for now, I have sent home a list of fun things to do with your kids while they are home! These are just some suggestions and are not required.  

I do, however, want you to keep them reading and practicing sight words everyday! 

I am really going to miss each and everyone of my students.  Please feel free to comment with funny things they say and even pictures here on my blog.... as I won't have any pictures of them for awhile. 

Thank you all for you patients and understanding while we figure this all out!  

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment