Thursday, May 7, 2020

Week 5 (Was week 1 Thursday)

Hello Kings and Queens!
I think we are getting the hang of this, but I still miss seeing all your silly faces!

Question of the day:  Would you live in a castle all by yourself?
Answer in the comment section below to sign in for today!
Castle clipart free images | Desenho de castelo, Castelos desenho ...

Thursday

I know my phone number again!

 April Day 4: Sight word is LIKE. Phonics: HOT

Math Review 3-6:  Write 13 and 14. Adding and Subtracting. (It is totally ok if they want or need to use something as counters! Like cheerios, m&m's, the Unifix cubes/links I sent in their bag or bingo chips would all work, they wont need more than 10)

Science: Matching Matter! Color the little picture sheet as well as the words on the big sheet! Then cut, sort and glue in the appropriate place!

Let me know if you have any questions!  I am happy to help!

Let's pray with Lydia!

Sending a big bear hug to all my Kings and Queens!
Mrs. Lowe

10 comments:

  1. Sutton said no because it would be too lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget said NO because she would want her family to be with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No!!! Only if friends and family visited me everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karly said no! I don’t want to live alone! 🙂🙂🙂

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lydia said No, it’s too big and I don’t even want to live in a castle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kinley said not by herself, but if we could come she would love to live in a castle.

    ReplyDelete