Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Welcome to Wednesday!

Hello Ladies and Gents!

Today I have an experiment for you to try! Bridget did this with her Mom, and she sent it to me!  I think with all that is going on, this is a great experiment to help explain the importance of washing your hands!


Onlinelabels Clip Art Wash - Wash Your Hands Clipart - Png ...
Hope you have fun with this experiment!  


If you and your child would like to have a video chat with me sometime this week, I would love to see them and chat with them!  I have Skype, Messenger, or FaceTime!
  Let me know if that is something you are interested in!

May God Bless You All!
Mrs. Lowe

13 comments:

  1. We love this! Dominic remembered this from Faith Fun Friday (repelling sin...). We giggled doung it again and again. Now he wants to do more simple science experiments! He is asking for baking soda and vinegar :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy! I hopefully you don't have any exploding volcanoes in your house!

      Delete
  2. We watched this video a couple times. she said "This is cool."

    ReplyDelete
  3. We watched it and then girls tried salt and pepper mixes together and it also worked! Thanks-Karly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too fun! I will have to try the salt and pepper mix next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashlynn said...whoah that was so cool!! Tell Bridget thank you for sharing it! Ashlynn would love to video chat sometime. She has kids messanger which should link up with messager.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I believe you have to request that I be friends with her first! I would love to see and talk to her!

      Delete
  6. I even did it here at my house. What a fun experiment!! Miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carter loved the video! He said wow that’s really cool! Thanks for sharing! We will be trying this when Carter’s little sister is sleeping... so we don’t have a huge mess!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Idea! Hope it went well and he enjoyed it!

      Delete
  8. The kiddos thought this was pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete