Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Week 4 Tuesday

A Terrific Tuesday to you all!

Joke of the Day:  What did the teacher do at the beach?
Answer in the comment section below to check in for today!
(Answer will be posted at 7pm on this post, under my name)


Tuesday

I know my phone number: Hopefully they are getting the hang of this! If you would like me to keep sending this form next month, please let me know!  

April Day 17:  No surprises here!

Fix It! Sentences:  Circle the mistakes in the bolded sentence.  Rewrite the sentence correctly and then draw a picture to match to sentence.  

Math Review 4-15:  Adding. Dot to dot. On the back adding and subtracting!

Science:  Scholastic weekly reader! Hello Ladybug

Music:  Check out Mrs. Klemp's Blog and comment!(M,T,TH pick 2)

Let's pray with Dominic today!

Have a wonderful day!
Love ya!
Mrs. Lowe
What did the teacher do at the beach?
She TESTED the water!

11 comments: