Friday, March 20, 2020

Fun Friday!

Ok boys and girls!
 I have an AWESOME book for you to watch/read today!  
This was one of my favorites as a kid!  
Check it out and let me know what you like the best about it AND if you have any other ideas how to keep people from turning the page!




Image result for grover clipart
I hope you have as much fun with this book as I do!

Love you,
Mrs. Lowe


Thanks for the picture Lydia!  I love it! 
If you would like to send me photos to my email, I can then add them to my blog!  There is no option for you to add photos to the comments, so this will be the only way to do it on this platform!
Thanks!

14 comments:

  1. Lydia thought it was VERY funny. Her idea was to ask them to please stop turning the page in a kind way. Maybe if he asked nicely they would have stopped turning the page. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! No one likes being told what they can't do something, we are all so cuirious! I am so glad she liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bridget really enjoyed this book, she said we could glue the pages together or try taping them together to see if that would work! Her favorite part was finding out who the monster was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Those are very good ideas! I love the ending too!

      Delete
  4. Ashlynn liked that there really wasn't a "monster" at the end. She said she would try taping the pages together and then nailing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my favorite part too! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dominic loved Grover's laugh at the end. He said we could glue the pages together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He does have a GREAT laugh! Glad he enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kinley says we can gorilla glue the pages together because it’s so strong. She liked the book, but seemed disappointed that there really wasn’t a monster at the end. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny! Great idea with the gorilla glue!

      Delete
  9. Sutton liked that there was no actual monster at the end of the book! Sutton wanted to try double sided sticky tape to try to get people not to turn the page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carter loves this book! He laughed really hard at the brick wall being knocked down! His suggestion was to glue the pages together and then put tape on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad he enjoyed it! Glue was a poplar idea! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete